You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't export as *PDF format

• Staff

I can export your files as expected. Can you confirm the following folder names for me please:-

1.) The full folder / path  name you are exporting to.

2.) Your user name.

3) The temp folder name your system is using.

1) Exporting to: C:\Users\My PC\Desktop\Logo DHKH.pdf
2) My PC's User name: Eyes's PC
3) Temp folder: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Temp
4) Source file folder: F:\Black-eyes F\Now F\DHKH Files - F\Logo DHKH

One more thing: right after installed the "new version", when I open - Affinity still notify me "New Beta Available - There is a new version of the beta - please download the latest version"?
May be some error when I install the setup file, "new version" is not a newer... I must be re-install this or not?

Thanks!

On the way to make my own dream come true :rolleyes:

Thanks for yours help!
But install new version 1.5.0.8 doesn't solve the problem.
I've tried uninstall and the re-install in another local disk (E:/ disk) and many another methods but all have the same result.

May be it's have some old-setting-files in Affinity still stuck on my computer make this:
I've take my mind on the "Export-PDF-Window" and I see the words:
"Estimated File Size: Calculating....". Affinity can't calculate the final PDF-exporting-file-size in very long time (may be forever, I've wait for it). But itsn't happen in other format.

You can see in these screenshots: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jaih2a672cuj2lf/Inf+pdf+err.rar

p/s: I already have my expected pdf files by use a program convert EPS to PDF
one more time, thanks yoụ!

On the way to make my own dream come true :rolleyes:

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.