Sign in to follow this  
CartoonMike

[Fixed] Navigator Panel doesn't update past 25%

The Navigator palette just stops updating when the zoom is 25% or less? When I zoom out, above 25%, it updates just fine. Zoom in, and it sticks at 25% no matter how low the zoom is. Just found this out while working on a project. It occurs on older (made with MAS version, other betas) and on new Documents with the current beta (v 1.0.1.9988). The Name area in the window updates the zoom no problem. I'm reposting this here in Bugs. The Plus and minus buttons work as they should, but as long as the zoom is less than 25%, the value there in the panel itself won't update until zoom is higher than 25%. 

To me this is kinda a bother, as it forces me to look at the top of the screen (where in non-full screen mode) the name of the currently active window/tab is. It's not visible at all in full screen, which means I have to mouse up to see what the zoom level is when the menu bar drops down on mouse-enter. 

Using the zoom in is helpful for me to get an idea of how the work looks when reduced down, like for thumbnails and the like.

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?