You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi Pela,

Not quite sure I understand, is it possible to upload so we can see what you're trying to achieve? I take you're aware of how to select nodes?

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

You can only scale and rotate an entire object. The ability to scale and rotate a selection of nodes has certainly been requested before, but I don't know whether it's on the road map yet.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Jumping on this chat, I have been struggling with the transform tool all night. What should be a quick 5 min job has taken the entire evening and I still can't get it to perform correctly. I have copied a new layer over to an image I am working on (my logo) and have been trying to use the transform option to size it down so it sits in the corner of the image as a watermark, and it keeps pixelating the image terribly. I have had the same problem sizing down the original image using the document size option and this is also causing pixelation so I don't understand what I am doing wrong!

It is slowing down my work flow so much. Please help!!

When I say this I mean I am trying to scale down a layer selection using what I presume is the Transform option, with the bounding box that appears around the selection. thanks

What is contained in the layer you're trying to scale down? Are you using Designer?

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Hi. It is just a png logo and I am in AP. It is a really quick one minute job in PS but can't get it to work here. In PS I would  Cntl T and then grab one of the edges of the box and scale down the selection and let go and it would just be a smaller version of itself without pixeling.

It is also a simple job in AP, is it possible to upload the file?