You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I love the program and safely buy the final version

The adaptation is being very easy and some questions have already been answered but I have 3 questions regarding the splines I do with the pencil or paintbrush tool:

1) sometimes to make a path too many anchor points appear. Is there any way to regulate plotting fidelity to not have so many anchor points? perhaps in the Mac version can be done?

2) it is probably a stupid question but can not find the way to join two lines made with pen or pencil or brush in one.

3) You can change the gradient angle? I do not find that option in the "Fill" tool

Best Regards

• Staff

Hi linos rivic,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

1. Currently this is not available neither in the Windows nor the Mac version. This is quite requested and is being considered for inclusion.

2. With the Node Tool and both paths selected, drag one of the end points of a path over the end node of the other until they snap (you must have snap enabled for this). Then drag a marquee around the two snapped nodes go to the context toolbar and click on the Join Curves button from the Action section. You can also connect them with a line clicking on the same button with both paths selected (this only works between the closest nodes of the two paths).

3. You can change the gradient angle directly on the canvas using the gradient handles nodes (just drag them and position as you wish).