You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta (1.5 - Beta 6)

Yes to me with the scrub zoom, I'd expect as you scrub left and right that the view would zoom in directly under the cursor click position. It should lock the position of the click and zoom up and down from that spot... currently it seems like soft location, it sort of works but not quite...

...also, as mentioned I still would like to see a "+" (plus) sign on that marquee zoom maneuver. Currently I am getting a "- "(minus)... which is inaccurate.  :)

@retrograde

When using the spacebar and the option key the zoom tool has two different functions:

• Clicking will zoom out.
  • Dragging will create a marquee to which you zoom.

The reason the cursor shows a minus sign is because of the first function listed above and also contrasts the cursor shown when using the spacebar and the cmd key.

Hope that makes sense.

When using the spacebar and the option key the zoom tool has two different functions

This is the reason why a minus and a plus could be shown. Or only a plus because this is the function that is mostly used by professional users.

Does it make sense? Seems not.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.