You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Clone brush

ZVK

Hi there, thank you so much for replying every single post i've made that's insane in the good way of course. So in the past i've used one GIMP where you find a tool called Clone brush, and with the brush you can clone in one determined point the objects that you're brushing. Is that the same than symbols? I think that's a cool feature.

Art, music & design.

FB | IG | TW | BH | DB

Clone brush will be a feature of Affinity Photo. All Affinity apps will share the same file format and you will be able to dynamically switch between them.

I think it's the most clever idea... to have the proper tools on every of the suite's app. and being able to switch between them with ease.

I love AD because it's lighter and faster than other similar apps and will be for sure even a bigger tiemsaver in a few months with the updates and features to come. ;)

You know I was a big fan of Adobe products for along time because of the "round tripping" ability between there apps. I  am so glad to hear about this one file format approach between  the future development of your applications! Put that darn clone tool where ever you want and take my damn money already lol.

her enters my S#$! eating Grin  :D!

• 5 weeks later...