You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Set a colour for transparency gradient

Hello :)

I'm using the latest Affinity Designer Windows Beta and I'm trying to change the colour of the gradient so that it's not just black to white and I'm trying to change the black part if that makes sense. I've done it a couple of times with success but I'm not precisely sure how and when I repeat what I do another time it doesn't work. 

Cheers

• Staff

Hi Gabriel2112 (Nice Rush reference ;) )

Are you selecting one of the circular nodes (it will appear bigger than the others) on the gradient line? You have to select one before you can change its colour. Failing that would you be able to attach the document you are struggling with so we can take a look?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gabriel2112 (Nice Rush reference ;) )

Are you selecting one of the circular nodes (it will appear bigger than the others) on the gradient line? You have to select one before you can change its colour. Failing that would you be able to attach the document you are struggling with so we can take a look?

Thanks

I actually figured it out shortly after posting the topic and I think that what you said was the problem :) .

Very good to see you get the Rush reference :D

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.