You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Do you have plans to bring affinity photo to windows in the future?

Hi there,

I must say i have fallen in love with affinity designer and I would love to see affinity photo come to windows.As a non designer affinity designer saves me a lot of time mocking up app ui's and the support is awesome you roll out updates very fast so i would like to just use affinity tools for all my work.

Photoshop is a great tool but for a developer that barley use it the price does not justify my needs and i hate to pay a monthly fee for something i may not use for a entire month,however the affinity tools is perfectly priced for my needs.

Is there any plan in the near future to port affinity photo to windows so I can ditch photoshop and do everything in affinity designer and photo?

• Staff

beatngu,

Welcome to Affinity Forums  :)

Yes, Affinity Photo will be also available on Windows. It will be available as a Public Beta after Designer's release on Windows. Currently there's no public ETA for this.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Photoshop is used greatly by me. Making changes to Photos to allow for  improved Prints HAVE ENHANCED MY PHOTOGRAPHY GREATLY. "Affinity Windows"  for photography would be well worth investigating.