You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi!

Maybe I have crazy ideas about the creations of colours but:

Will have sense that when I create a color, the name could be something like C30 M56 Y0 K100 if I use CMYK sliders?

And talking about images, I would like to have a Window for them to be able to replace a lot of images by a new one and have more information about images in this pane. I do not mean the pane will be so powerful like the future Affinity Publisher app, but a basic pane when I can see a list of all images placed in a document and I could be able to re-link them will be fantastic! 

But the basic question about images update is:

Right now when a place an image and close the Affinity Designer document were the image is placed, if I change that image (edit colors, curves and so on in other Photo retouching app) when I open the Affinity Designer document again, the image does to update ti the last version.

Thanks for your great app!!!

Graphic designer from Bilbao (Spain) FreeHand forever. Affinity Designer rocks! - Diseñador gráfico de Bilbao (España). FreeHand forever. Affinity Designer ¡mola!

• Staff

Hi Krollian,

Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding your question about image updating, currently Affinity apps don't support linked documents (only embedded documents). This means when you place an image or file inside an Affinity Designer or Photo document the image/file will be contained within the document without any connection with the external original image/file.

Linked files which will do what you want, will be introduced with Affinity Publisher and will eventually be ported back to Affinity Designer/Photo.