You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi all,

So we are back with something new, Affinity in 6ixty. Short, quick lessons to whet your appetite. Hopefully this is the first of many in this series. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to cover and if I can in 60 or so seconds I will. Naturally this brings many challenges, but yep, its possible....

No 1 - Create a Black & White Image

Now whilst some may prefer more in depth tutorials, I will continue to offer that but there are many benefits to short quick lessons especially since the world keeps us so busy nowadays and to learn something new in a minute is 60 seconds well spent. Be interesting to hear your thoughts.

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

Create a mask based on a channel in 6ty

Whiten teeth in 6ty

Develope a RAW in 6ty

Make a layer stack for Xyz in 6ty

Swap a face in 6ty

Quiete challenging if anyone should still learn something from it but I like the general idea to try something new. It's going to be hard for newbies to follow though.

EDIT:

Maybe you should start with something basic like 

1. Video make a selection and place it in another image (just a simple rectangle selection of ) + add a mask and use brushes to brush stuff in/ out

2. Video you can then go ahead and do the swapping face thing 

- Add contrast using curves and levels (I always use levels for black and white point because you get the clipping preview, and then use curves) would be another basic thing 

Thanks, yep but if newbies do watch it should be enough to get them interested and simple enough to follow along. (hopefully)

Thanks for the suggestions..

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials