Hello, everyone!!!

I has encountered with small problem while working with curves.

I need to convert a knot of curve partly with 'sharp' and 'smart'. I meant from one side of the knot I could create round shape and from another side it should be sharp.

Photoshop has this option. 

I would be happy if somebody can explain can I do it or not. If yes, then how to do it?

Thank you very much in advance :) 

PS: Affinity is very cool app. Wish big luck for the Affinity-team to make this tool as one the best  :)  

post-31555-0-06687200-1468620463_thumb.png

Try the Corner Tool.

Cornered!.afdesign

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

Thank you!

But seems my version of Affinity Designer doesn't support format of the file you provided.

It wanted to be opened by trial version, but for me it is expired  :mellow:

Alfred's file was saved in the 1.5 version format. Currently, only the Designer 1.5 beta supports that format. If you have a Windows PC, you can download the Windows beta for free (it will expire when the retail version goes on sale). If you have a Mac, you must have bought a retail version of Designer to download & use the Mac 1.5.x beta.

The betas can be found at https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/32-affinity-beta-support/

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

Did you not read the text MattP included in the post with the Beta download link?

If not, click on the link again & read at least the first paragraph. If that doesn't clear up your confusion, you can reply with what exactly puzzles you about it.

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1