You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, everyone!!!

I has encountered with small problem while working with curves.

I need to convert a knot of curve partly with 'sharp' and 'smart'. I meant from one side of the knot I could create round shape and from another side it should be sharp.

Photoshop has this option. 

I would be happy if somebody can explain can I do it or not. If yes, then how to do it?

Thank you very much in advance :) 

PS: Affinity is very cool app. Wish big luck for the Affinity-team to make this tool as one the best  :)  

post-31555-0-06687200-1468620463_thumb.png

Alfred's file was saved in the 1.5 version format. Currently, only the Designer 1.5 beta supports that format. If you have a Windows PC, you can download the Windows beta for free (it will expire when the retail version goes on sale). If you have a Mac, you must have bought a retail version of Designer to download & use the Mac 1.5.x beta.

The betas can be found at https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/32-affinity-beta-support/

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Did you not read the text MattP included in the post with the Beta download link?

If not, click on the link again & read at least the first paragraph. If that doesn't clear up your confusion, you can reply with what exactly puzzles you about it.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7