You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to use iCloud drive with Affinity Designer?

• Staff

I think the OP wants to know how to change from one to the other.

The first time you enable iCloud drive, it will offer an option to copy all existing iCloud files across. Unfortunately, this is only a one time deal. After that, the only way to move them is to load up the documents and resave them into the iCloud drive area.

• Staff

Darren, from Apple documentation:

How do I start using iCloud Drive?

If you currently use iCloud, update all of your devices to the required OS (see above). In iOS 8, go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive > Upgrade to iCloud Drive. On your Mac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud, sign in with your Apple ID, then select iCloud Drive. Any documents that you've already stored in iCloud are automatically moved to iCloud Drive when you upgrade.

You can find more information here (Apple Docs).

I think the OP wants to know how to change from one to the other. I'm at a loss here, still using Mavericks and iCloud.

This is probably related with the upgrade from Mavericks to Yosemite... How to stop using the old iCloud folder and change to the new iCloud drive...

Yea this is exactly what i want to know how to do.