You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

So let me first start off by saying  I am a visual designer. I do graphic work, but I have been trying to draw more lately. I spend a lot of my time doing corporate  branding type work. Now that Affinity Designer is here it really has  freed me from the Adobe world.  I am not very good at drawing directly into the computer( I really not  as good at drawing as I want to be either) and to be honest I prefer to step away from the screen and doodle in a sketchpad. After I am done doodling I take a picture of my work with my phone and import my drawing. I use the drawing tools to trace, alter, clean up, and embellish my work. 

This is my first go beyond doodling and it was  all completed in Affinity Designer! I did not experience one crash. The program is as fast, smooth and intuitive as they say.

I am looking forward to growing with this application! So much to learn so little hours in a day!

Thanks guys! You really are putting a powerful and respectable tool in our hands!

FAE-ronniemcbride.png

• 2 years later...

Wow this was 2 years ago! I need to get back to more illustration work specially with all the feature advancement that been made.