You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo 中文教程 - Tutorials in Chinese

Hi,

May I produce my Chinese version tutorials like following steps:

1. I download your official tutorials videos from 《In-house Affinity Photo Video Tutorials》

2. We translated it into Chinese after familiar with it.

3. We dubbed the video with mandarin and cut the video in order to match the audio. sometimes we add some visual effect to emphasize the detail and important point, like call out text, zoom in buttons etc.

4. Finally,we made a very good chinese version which the most faithful to the original one.

The attachment is a demo of it. i'm appreciate if you have time to look over it. I wish you could contact with me if there is any chance to cooperate. in my opinion,  Affinity will have a large market in china,  more and more people will know and use it. we hope our tutorials are useful for them.

I'm looking forward your response.

Regards,

Lichuan

3-5-裁切-翻转黄金螺旋.mp4.zip

• Staff

Hi Shi Lichuan, welcome to the forums!

I'm afraid this is not something we can give permission for as our content is protected. However, thats not to say we don't really appreciate your efforts!

I would recommend that you could make your own tutorial videos using the Chinese version of Affinity Photo and your own content... as far as I am aware there isn't anyone making this sort of learning material for Affinity in Chinese currently.   

Thanks!

Kate

Hi Kate,

Thank you for your response and it is very important for me!

We understand that your videos are protected and we can't get your permission. So, we are going to make our own affinity photo tutorials in Chinese.

We are happy to provide the Chinese tutorials for our people. and affinity photo is a excellent application, it is worth to do so.  ;)

Best Regards,

Shi Lichuan

• 2 months later...
Hi All,

Thanks for your help and guide :)

I am glad to let you know we are updating our own Affinity Photo Tutorials in Chinese. And The number of our fans continues to grow, from last 3 months, we have more than 100 people linked.

This is a great start, we are still the only company provides regular courses of Affinity Photo.

Thanks for your great product!

Best Regards,

Shi Lichuan

Hi All,

Thanks for your help and guide :)

I am glad to let you know we are updating our own Affinity Photo Tutorials in Chinese. And The number of our fans continues to grow, from last 3 months, we have more than 100 people linked.

This is a great start, we are still the only company provides regular courses of Affinity Photo.

Thanks for your great product!

Best Regards,
Shi Lichuan

你好,请问贵站网站地址,,,,

我也苦恼于没有中文教程,我是新人,已经购买了这款软件,所以我必须坚持下去来替代adobe。

你好,请问贵站网站地址,,,,

我也苦恼于没有中文教程,我是新人,已经购买了这款软件,所以我必须坚持下去来替代adobe。

你好,我们网站地址 www.3rdway.com

刚刚发现AP在1.4.3版本的内置帮助文档已经全部汉化了,这真是好消息!

与您共勉!