Sign in to follow this  
will1960

[Fixed] Sharing to FaceBook

Firstly I like to say this is the best ever. Very easy to use. Keep up the great work and Thank you...

I have a small problem,
When I share to Facebook through Affinity the share dialog box will only let me type these letters: cdefijkloqrsuwy and CDEFIJKLOQRSUWY.

Regards,

William

Mac OS X 10.10

Wow, that's really weird! We simply tell the OS sharing service that we can provide an image and from there on it's all system stuff that we don't interact with... Does the same behaviour happen when you choose 'File'->'Share'->'Facebook' in Safari? Do any of the other share options work for you in Affinity Designer?

Thanks,

Matt

Oh my word, we just realised what is going wrong! Affinity Designer is swallowing the key strokes for the keys with Tools associated with them - i.e., pressing 'a' actually changes to the node tool! We'll get this sorted - thank you! :)