I know the Affinity team is super busy with putting as many resources as they can to help us, but one item I think all of us need (especially new users) is a cheat sheet for all the shortcuts and available tools. I'd like to suggest we all put just a few minutes (each user) and build one.

I'll get the ball rolling and upload the first version tomorrow. You want to help?

Hi mannyhenri,

all keyboard shortcuts are listed in the help file: click on help —> Affinity Designer Help  —> Appendix (left pane, very bottom) —> Keyboard Shortcuts

The AFD Help looks really useful: is it available as a pdf (or whatever) to download?  It's probably my elderly machine, but I'm finding the Help Viewer really slow and cranky.  

"Help Viewer really slow and cranky."

It's OK once it fires up.

I'll post up the PDF link when I've finished for a download.

Thanks.

As far as the Help viewer is concerned, more often than not I'm getting 

The selected topic is currently unavailable.

The topic you were trying to view could not be found.

when all I did was click on 'Affinity Designer Help'

EDIT - if anyone else is having the same problem, I fixed it by trashing the help cache and logging out and back in again.