Sign in to follow this  
davidyoung@me.com

Liquify Persona Tools - Pinch and Twirl Tools are Backwards

In the liquify persona, when you click on the pinch tool, its effect on the image is twirling the image. However, when you choose twirl, it allows you to pinch. Not a huge problem, since you can just select the other tool, but it would be nice to be labeled correctly. It was correct in previous versions.

Thanks!

Hi David

We already know about the pinch/punch being reversed however When i click on twirl it is twirling. Could you just trying holding ctrl when running up the app and clearing the options to see if it is any better for you?

Also I would recommend removing your email address from your forum name as this may lead to you being spammed

cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Hallo!
Unfortunately, i have the same problem with Pinch/Punch and Twirl Tools in 1.5.1 version on mac - they are backwards. Could you check them and fix, please? 

Thanks!

Hi all, I just installed the latest version of affinity photo (German version) and also found the above mentioned bug. The twirl and punch functionality is assigned to the opposite button. Could this be fixed? Thank you, Markus