You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've noticed that pen tool is so laggy and slow. Also there're some lags and distortions when I try to move/drag any object. Are there any ways to solve this issue?

Here you can check the gifs I made: http://imgur.com/a/7hpyt

Windows10 8GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M

Hi Foxfin, the pen tool issue is a known thing (it only happens on the second point, if you added a third, it would work OK).

What CPU do you? 

I'm having trouble with my pen tool also. There's a delay/lag before I get my preview of my anchor point and handles, so I have no idea how much curve I'm giving and I have to keep adjusting with the node selection tool.

Also, in general, if I use the pen tool for too long, AD just starts misbehaving and crashes - especially if I want to continue a path, edit a node and switch between the node selection tool and pen tool during more complicated path construction.

I have to save a lot at the moment when working with the pen tool - hope to see this fixed in future updates!

• 5 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.