You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer on Windows (1.5.0.4)

• Staff

Gray_Master,

That import has actually worked - we have just done a bad job of choosing a good "zoom"!

Try zooming in on the red things at the bottom - they are your 88 pages!

We will try to do a better job of zooming to the right place to begin with..

Thanks,

Andy.

Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong??? When I try to load a Canon RAW file, it loads into the 'normal' window - I can't get into the RAW editor.

I see no mention of a RAW editor in Help. Perhaps you're used to using Affinity Photo or PhotoPlus?

AMD A10-6800K, with Radeon HD Graphics 4100 GHz

8 Gb on Windows 10 64-bit build 17763.316 •  My Free OpenType Fonts

Hello,

color settings in preferences disappear after every relaunch. Moreover, it seems that no user setting is preserved (like workspace), corresponding directories in Appdata are empty.

How are managed the display profiles ?

(Windows 10 home 64 bits with two monitors)

Hello,

I have an issue with input box of Corner tool. I can not confirm value in input box "Specify corner radius". After a confirmation rewritten value is the value of radius 4.2mm.

Have a nice day.

V.

post-32577-0-28936700-1467452526_thumb.png

Minor thing i noticed: Ctrl + - works for zooming out, but Ctrl + + doesn't zoom in. The left sided ones work both (+ and -) but on numerical keyboard area on the right only zooming out works (tried turning numlock off and on). As i said it is rather minor thing but very comfy for me so if you could take a look at it I would be very thankful :)

Hi,

I am using Affinity Designer Beta on Windows 10 Home x64 Insider Build 14379 but as you can see, tools don't have icons but only its text. And also most of the icons didn't load. Even in the action bar, I see only text.  What can I do to fix this? 

Thanks.

zvkKAcg.png

Hi,

I am using Affinity Designer Beta on Windows 10 Home x64 Insider Build 14379 but as you can see, tools don't have icons but only its text. And also most of the icons didn't load. Even in the action bar, I see only text.  What can I do to fix this? 

Thanks.

Hi, this will be fixed in the next build (should be available next week).

Also just downloaded and installed ok. Confirmed it runs. Interface looks good.

Hoping to have a good play with it later, but first a little walk in the countryside with some friends. 

Roger

-

Roger

Strange - previous release Wacom support was fine, now I've lost pressure/size info and I'm getting slightly poor mapping - laggy and/or random placement. Just an old Bamboo, latest drivers, tried a reboot.

• Staff

Steve,

Sorry about that! Looks like something about your Windows setup is different to what we expected to install into - could you give us a few more details (especially software details - Windows version, localisation / language, have you installed all available Windows updates, do you have any developer tools installed, etc.)?

This appears to be a software environment problem - one which we have not seen before..

Thanks again,

Andy.

Steve,

Sorry about that! Looks like something about your Windows setup is different to what we expected to install into - could you give us a few more details (especially software details - Windows version, localisation / language, have you installed all available Windows updates, do you have any developer tools installed, etc.)?

This appears to be a software environment problem - one which we have not seen before..

Thanks again,

Andy.

Thanks Andy,

Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1511 (Build 10586.420)  ENG (Australia)

(Aero with blur is enabled in this build)

BitDefender AV (Free version) + MB AntiExploit (for web browsers)

AMD Phenom II X6

16Gb Ram

Radeon HD 5700 (driver version 15.201.1151.1008)

OS and programs installed on Sandisk Plus 240Gb SSD

No dev tools.

Hi,

first I'm sorry for bad english.

Thank you "SERIF"... I'm so excited..

I am 25 years of professional digital graphic designer.

I have no suggestions for currently in beta version.
But I knew it was a productive and user-oriented software.

To give a simple example: text area is resizing proportionally Without holding down the shift key. :)

I hope you think to produce  linux version

We are (yes we are) tired full of function but not-productive graphic softwares.

Thank you. I'm on it and i will write bugs and suggestions soon.

Simois

Windows 10 Pro. 64 bit | AMD phenom II X3 720 2.8 ghz.| 16 gb. | AMD ATI HD 7700

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.