You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BUG: changing line styles

When I try to pick the dashed or texture line style, I need to push the icon a couple of times before it switches to this style.

Meanwhile the drop-down box shifts from left to right (resizing the box?)

• Staff

I've just tried it with a Wacom Intuos 3 tablet (We don't have a Wacom One, sadly) and it's working fine. if you hover the pointer over the edge of the button, do you get the little highlight? If the button is highlighted, touching the tablet with the pen should hit the button straight away.

I've tried it at different DPI settings to and they are also fine. Could you try exploring the app some more and see if there are any other problem areas where you can't click the button straight away?

Hovering over the button highlights it and get a callout with dashed line style. cicking on dashed or texture line style resizes the drop down panel. I have to click several times before actually getting the dashed line.

I will explore the app more.

edit: where do I set the DPI settings in the app. I know how to set it in WIndows.

The behaviour described in the first post, also occurs on my desktop at work, it's much newer than my home desktop. (1.5.0.5)

Strange that I am the only one reporting this.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.