You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Portfolio Website

Optic Failure

Hello, my name is Chris (15 yrs ) I'm a web designer. I spend all of my day and most of my nights in a design tool. One day I hope I'll have the honors of being Drafted on Dribbble so I can (seriously) share my works with the design community and get better projects.

The design I'll being presenting to you is my portfolio site, I originally started in Photoshop with this but I ended up deleting most of what I did because I wasn't pleased with it and I ended up redoing it in AD.

post-31959-0-27554000-1467307978_thumb.png

If you'd like the full size version Click Here

If anyone has a dribbble invite, please consider providing it to me.

• Staff

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for sharing your work with us and I must say it's really great to see someone so young getting so actively involved in coding their own websites - that deserves some applause in itself and shows a great deal of initiative, so really well done! :) One thing I did spot - which isn't a big problem, but would turn a potential customer off is that you've accidentally misspelt 'opportunity' as 'oppertunity' - I know it seems like such a small thing and it's so easy to correct, but clients need to feel confident that you'll get every detail right and this may just detract a little. Other than that I'd say you're doing fantastically and to keep on at it - the future awaits! :)

Thanks,

Matt

Wow, that’s very nice … welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your creation …  :)

(Another little thing. It seems that the illustration entitled “Latest Project” got stretched by embedding and does not have the original aspect ratio. Have a look at the font. It looks distorted. Please don’t mind this comment.)