You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

so the order doesnt update itself?

I would have thought that the order link just points to whatever is inside now.

actually when I cliecked my order link a few minutes ago without logging in, I had to enter my email adresse because I have accessed this before, but I did not log in, and it did DL the 2017

Yes, it is pretty clumsy. Every serious vendor send you a link, don't let you mess with searching and so.

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

Different tablets will have different sensitivities yes, but they tend to have more degrees of freedom than the Apple Pencil since most of them use springs in the stylus. 

Yes, the link is in the order email you recieved, Here's the link to the set:

The Box Set

You dont "need" a gumroad account to access the set. it's just an easy way to get updates in an organized fashion.

Re-Downloading it will get you everything you need, as I just replace the content linked to your order. if you still have trouble PM me your order email address and I can re-send you the order email + link.

I am going to send an update email through gumroad that will also have a link to the set. I wanted to give everyone on the forum first notice :D

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, My1 said:

you can just PM him over his profile, or if you didnt delete your order email, the DL link should be there. also if you used a gumroad account, you can just check your library.

Thanks, let me try PM. I think I've deleted the order email, no search results. Apparently I didn't signup with gumroad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Wren

I just bought the Boxed Set from Gumroad but in the zip file there don't seem to be any manifests only the brushes themselves. There is a Documentation folder but it only contains the license. Please advise.

thanks

St3v3

12 minutes ago, St3v3 said:

Hello Wren

I just bought the Boxed Set from Gumroad but in the zip file there don't seem to be any manifests only the brushes themselves. There is a Documentation folder but it only contains the license. Please advise.

thanks

St3v3

Thanks for the heads up! I am uploading them now, also PM sent

• 3 months later...

Hello!

This is my first post and I've just downloaded your brushes. They are absolutely superb, I needed the charcoal one for a book illustration and it's worth the price alone just for the charcoal ones.
I'm quite new/very new to vectors (embarrassing as I've been designing for a while) I hope you could help.

When the vector brush is slightly opaque and I fill the shape, it goes to the middle of the stroke. Is there a way for the fill to only go to the inner edge of the stroke?

Many thanks!

Mark. Not Mike.

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 22.42.30.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 22.42.42.png

22 hours ago, Magic Mark not Mike said:

Hello!

This is my first post and I've just downloaded your brushes. They are absolutely superb, I needed the charcoal one for a book illustration and it's worth the price alone just for the charcoal ones.
I'm quite new/very new to vectors (embarrassing as I've been designing for a while) I hope you could help.

When the vector brush is slightly opaque and I fill the shape, it goes to the middle of the stroke. Is there a way for the fill to only go to the inner edge of the stroke?

Many thanks!

Mark. Not Mike.

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the compliments! I am happy you're enjoying the brushes.

No need to be embarrassed, I've been doing this for a while and STILL learn new techniques and features- it's what makes it fun!

To change what side of the path the stroke sits use the Align options in the Stroke window. by default the stroke is in the center, but you can position it on the outside and inside with the other buttons.

Cheers!

Screenshot 2018-01-29 12.38.19.png

• 9 months later...

Hi Wren, 

I just purchased your Box Set as I was really looking forward to using your vector lettering brushes, but I can't manage to get any vector brushes to import into Affinity Designer on the iPad / iOS. All of the brushes in the folder labelled "iOS" seem to import into the Pixel persona and not the Vector persona. I purchased your pack specifically because it said there were Vector brushes, so I hope there's a way to have vector brushes work on the iPad! 

thanks in advance.

17 hours ago, ColleenD said:

Hi Wren, 

I just purchased your Box Set as I was really looking forward to using your vector lettering brushes, but I can't manage to get any vector brushes to import into Affinity Designer on the iPad / iOS. All of the brushes in the folder labelled "iOS" seem to import into the Pixel persona and not the Vector persona. I purchased your pack specifically because it said there were Vector brushes, so I hope there's a way to have vector brushes work on the iPad! 

thanks in advance.

Hey,

Thanks for grabbing the set! Firstly, have you tried importing the vector brushes from the standard brush files? i.e. the same file you used on your desktop version of Affinity Designer. If so, are you still receiving an error?

I created the iOS brush versions of the Raster brushes only, because at the time only Affinity Photo had been released. I borrowed an ipad pro to calibrate the brushes to feel better for the apple pencil, I have yet to do the same for the vector brushes as I don't have access to an ipad currently. Once I do I'll get to work on that and possibly some new brushes.

Let me know if the solution worked, and thanks again!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, rodsal23 said:

can I have it for free so we can be friends?

Cheapskate! :o

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)