You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

User Manual/Guide detailing all the features

Hi ... so far I am really enjoying Affinity Designer. I typically learn better by playing with all the tools and learning as I go. However, I also like to refer to a manual for tips and tricks and things that I might not discover on my own. I really like the free iBooks User Guide for Procreate .... something like that would be really helpful. And since AD was a no.1 seller in the iOS app store, I am hoping that a growing user base will push the need for a user manual as a helpful resource to get the most out of AD.

Thanks again!

Frank 

Frank Stonehouse

Morelia, Mexico

• Staff

Hi metaweb20,

Welcome to Affinity Forums,

Currently there isn't a User Guide other than the Help on the program itself (which is quite detailed).

However there's some learning resources already available that may help you to get started:

• The official Affinity pages on Vimeo contain a handful of videos that cover several key features.
  • You can check out the example files created by various illustrators in Affinity Designer (Help -> Welcome...)
  • There's a Tutorials section here on the Forum with some tutorials as well as a Share your Work section with some files posted/shared by other users.

I know some documentation is already being worked on but i don't know when it will be ready.

You can also use this forum to post any questions you may have.

Hope this helps for now.