You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Perspective scaling of vector objects

It would be really useful if user could scale the vector objects (incl. text) perspectively. I miss this a lot. A mesh/perspective tool could be a second step.

Thanks

I agree with this and also to be able to do the reverse, ie. be able to select an area of a photo or drawing that is more or less in perspective and be able to re-shape the selection into a rectangle. The selection will not necessarily be a parallelogram or have any parallel sides. For drawings the user should be able to select a bunch of lines or objects and have them stretched, skewed, sheared etc. all in proportion.

The above is a common task in my drawing projects and it is impossible to do properly in DrawPlus or Affinity Designer beta for Windows. I can get close using multiple iterations of the Shear tool for two adjacent sides of a four sided shape but the other two sides are always not square and parallel to the Shear adjusted sides.

Thanks

Paul