Sign in to follow this  
anybodesign

[Multi] Font activation

anybodesign,

Hello and welcome to the forums. The companies that make the font managers normally are the ones that you would make the request to, they decide which applications to support (not the other way around). Here is another thread talking about the same topic and it has some relevant information. https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/20528-font-manager-suitcase-fusion/?hl=suitcase

Best of luck,

Hokusai

Ok, I sent a request to the team at FontAgent Pro

They kindly answer that, like Extensis, the more requests they will get, the sooner they'll start to consider creating a plugin

They also said that they wish some more documentation from Affinity about plugin development

RightFont seems to be available only for OS X. It would be better to have something that also works with Windows (and preferably iOS, too).

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.12.86 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)

In version 1.5 of both Designer and Photo on Windows, the font cache is automatically refreshed when I load, install or uninstall a font. That's good enough for me!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.12.86 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)