You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Where to download photos used in Affinity tutorials so I can practice?

Like many others, I learn by doing, not by just watching a video.  Your tutorials are excellent, but I can't find the photos used in the tutorials, so I can go through the tutorials step by step alongside with the presenter.  

It would be so much more effective to have a download folder with images used in the tutorials available so we can manipulate those images as we go along with the tutorials? 

Thank you in advance. 

Gary

there are some sample files that can be downloaded from the opening dialog. However, as far as I know, the videos from the tutorials have not been made available. My recommendation would be to use your own photos and just recreate the effects from the videos. I know that its a little harder but it will probably help you more. Finally this site: http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/photo-editing-tutorials.htmis a great reference. It is not specific to AP but will teach you what you need to do to create great photos 

Hi Gary and welcome to the forums.

What you could do is contact the video creators and ask them directly...they don't bite: honest!

Pinterest is excellent, as a search engine for images, seems that Bing is now jumping on to that same band wagon too.

HTH

peter

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111