You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Contractors

AshTeriyaki

A bit cheeky, but I thought this might be good place to do it. Sorry in advance.

I'm looking for freelance graphic and web designers to add to my roster!

We work for technology and visual effects companies mostly, focused on branding, web design and development. It's often building new, lovely brands for existing companies.

A bit of background on me: I'm a graphic designer by trade, but a tech guy too, former Creative Director of The Foundry(The NUKE, MODO and mischief guys) and I continue work in the industries I know best - creative software and visual effects.

If this sounds interesting. PM me or email me at ash@weareteriyaki.com All I need to know is are you a professional designer (Sorry enthusiasts :(), what you beleive your core strengths are(you can be totally honest) with a link to your portfolio and your availability and rates.

Apologies again for the psuedo spam. Sorry.

Ash

....Sorry.

.....Sorry again.

Hello,

We have a full line of the services that you're seeking. My company does mostly B2B with media companies.  Please refer to my website for designs and copywriting services. The graphic designer that is part of my collective will contact you shortly. 

Thank You,

Eve 

www.sugarbeecopy.com

561-571-2679

Hi Ash, 

No apologies needed: Circles-within-circles and all that. Hope you get the team you need. 

As for me, designer? No.

Web stuff? No.

Professional? No.

Passionate about enthusiastic copy writing? You bet!

Ask Eejits about turning his great work into Public information film style posters and Ronnie McBride about my rewriting skills.

I Would love to help if possible.

Please do not apologise for your call to arms as it were, as networking is not a crime.

However, not offering the talent in-these-here-forums a chance to shine, should be :P

Peter

PS

Good luck once again.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111