ilublo

Pinch-to-Zoom after Yosemite Update

With Cintiq, "Pinch to Zoom" is not working in AD (working per usual in other apps) after Yosemite update.

Scrolling is working.

Whatever setting i was using with the touchring stopped working in AD - have reverted to cmd+

Ahh, right; my question (to assuage my fears of creeping dementia):

Was pinch to zoom working with AD in 10.9 (with Cintiq)?

Sorry for the delayed reply. I think I forgot to check off "follow thread"

24HD Touch.

When the ring is set to Autoscroll/Zoom, it scrolls the affinity document. This is the correct behaviour for eg. a browser, but not for an imaging app. When the ring is set to zoom, it just beeps. It also beeps if you try and pinch to zoom.

I kind of kludged the ring to work by setting it to use the command +/- keystrokes. it feels pretty twitchy, but it works-ish. Pinch to Zoom still doesn't work with this setting. 

I'm happy to test this for you if you don't have this screen on-site.

I've tried this and it works fine on Mavericks, but doesn't work on Yosemite... *sigh* I'm trying to work out what the tablet is throwing at the app - it's supposed to be Alt+Scroll for the pinch gesture, but it doesn't seem to be doing that on Yosemite...

Updated both the Wacom driver (6.3.11w3) and AD, just to be sure. 

Pinch gesture still just beeps. Based on what you said above about what the tablet should be passing, I tried holding down the option key on the Cintiq, and using the touch ring set to AutoScroll/Zoom. If I hold down the option key and use the touch ring, the tablet zooms, which is what it should be doing without the option key. Without the option key, it still scrolls. Maybe failing to pass the option modifier?

It's the fact that it's beeping that's bothering me - it suggests we're receiving a message we aren't dealing with... I tried a few other (nameless but you can probably guess which) non-Adobe apps and none of them does the right thing either... I'll get to the bottom of it... :)

Just to add to this conversation, I'm having the same kinds of problems -ie. the touch ring beeps and pinch to zoom not working, etc. - on yosemite with an intuos pro (m). I don't have mavericks installed in neither of my macs, so I can't test that.

Edit: This may be obvious, but option + two finger swipe up zooms out and option + two finger swipe down zooms in.