You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

What's coming in Affinity Photo 1.5

• Staff

I saw a demo of this feature today and I understand it can handle the extra channels.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Hi lgtaylor

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

The MAS refers to Mac App Store. It's the commercial version of Affinity Photo we sell through the App Store.

The Affinity Photo Customer Beta only runs if you have the Mac App Store version installed on your computer. It's the development version where we implement and test new features that will end up in the Mac App Store version. We provide the Beta so users can experiment/test and provide feedback before it's released to the public commercially.

MAS = Mac App Store

You need to have a purchased copy of the app installed in order to run the customer betas.

Edit: I see that Miguel beat me to it! When I pressed the button to post this message, I didn't get the usual alert about another reply having been added already.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

On 14/07/2016 at 9:01 AM, MattP said:

I did check this Wacom issue and can confirm that the 1.5 Beta is currently showing that this is no longer a problem :)

Thanks,

Matt

Hate to say this Matt but I'm not sure this is solved just yet :(

See my post here in the Photo beta4 thread: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/24259-affinity-photo-customer-beta-15-beta-4/p=114812

macOS 10.15.7  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry ZeeArts but still no joy for us tablet users just yet in the latest beta5: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/24993-affinity-photo-customer-beta-15-beta-5/&p=118420

macOS 10.15.7  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.