You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Remember last settings

In photoshop filters and other dialogs remember your last used settings, even after a restart.  This is such a time saver.  For example, document resize (where I would never want the default "nearest neighbour") or sharpen where I usually want roughly the same settings after an image resize sharpen.

Thanks.

I agree.  One of the more irritating things about the Affinity apps is having to change settings from their default to your preferred (which, of course, is last used)  Every. Single. Time. you open the app.  Receiving great new features that you will use only occasionally does not outweigh small mundane improvements/option that you use constantly.  I have both and love them both but they do cause some serious muttering when I have to change a setting for the ump-insert preferred profanity here-teenth time.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/15749-life-after-14/?p=71757

"Sticky settings and tool presets will certainly happen for the next MAS release - it's top of my list!

Andy"

Not sure if 'lots of small improvements' will cover that, though.. https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/21056-whats-coming-in-affinity-photo-15/?p=98943

• 3 months later...

This is the single greatest annoyance in Affinity.

I ALWAYS forget that when resizing an image in Photo I have to change "nearest neighbor" to something else, and in my workflow I frequently select an object and export it. Half the time I export the whole document.

So +1000 votes for this one