You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

We have a user that is using Affinity 2.01.0132 and they deleted their Internet Explorer cache; which deleted their configuration.  (This configuration allowed Affinity to choose a default folder location within the Laserfiche ECM application)  Now under "GENERAL OPTIONS" their Configuration Location is set to "Local- For my profile only"; and the "Global" option is grayed out.  I am wanting to switch the user to the "Global" configuration option so that I can use another known good users Affinity Profile. 

Also, how do I copy another users Affinity profile into this users configuration.  Do I export and then import an XML file?  If I can import another users Affinity configuration profile I think this will allow the user have the same settings as they did before they deleted their IE cache, along with their Affinity profile. 

Thanks,

• Staff

Hi SheepFrog77,

The version of Affinity you have given is higher than the currently available version and you have mentioned  Internet Explorer at the moment Affinity Designer and Photo are only available on Mac. Are you sure this is the correct Forum :)?

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.