eejits

AD 1.4.2 Crashing - Artboard w/ text inside object

Hey folks,

I've been working on an AD file with various artboards & elements for a wee while, and now, since having updated to 1.4.2, I am experiencing frequent crashes.

It's the same thing everytime. I have a rectangle inside an artboard with text nested inside. When I double click the text directly (to try and edit/change the text), out pops the spinning beachball of death. Only Force Quitting AD will get me out of it.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com

Yup, it's still happening. It's when I have the Frame Text Tool selected and then try to click through to the text inside the rectangle. I have sent you the file as it stands right now (in all it's mess! Haha!).

Cheers,

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com