You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Logo & Branding Project with Affinity Designer

KyleChicoine

I wanted to share a project I completed using Affinity Designer. I worked with a client to redesign her interior design business logo. You can view the work in my portfolio by visiting this link.

Aundra Skinner Interiors

I know my client is happy with her new logo. I would love to hear what others think as well.

Hi Kyle

Welcome to the forums.

My opinion...? Perfect!

The font just oozes elegance, as it has a slight art deco feel to it, whilst still looking fresh. The monogram is distinct and it passes the usual originality and zoomability tests, with flying colours.

Well done that man! :D  :P

PS

Am I the only one who can see a swan in the letters A and S?

post-705-0-30877500-1465589785_thumb.jpg

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

• 2 weeks later...

Superb! So much style and elegance, I think it fits perfectly with your business. Looks professional wherever it used. Good job, well done!

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[…] One reason I ask is because before Illustrator got too expensive a common file type was the AI file. Was your client ok with you providing the affinity file for future editing purposes?

If you are still waiting for an answer: AD can export other file formats (and it is possible to get AI files) and clients can afford AD.

• 2 weeks later...

Great job! Nice work.

Would you mind sharing with us the deliverables you gave to your client? One reason I ask is because before Illustrator got too expensive a common file type was the AI file. Was your client ok with you providing the affinity file for future editing purposes?

I export the files as .eps and .pdf for my clients. I also provide them with jpeg and png files for use on the web. Here is a really good article the will explain files types you should give to your clients. http://www.melissayeager.com/blog/2016/your-logo-brand-identity-files