You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I finally took the plunge and left the big bad we shall not mention their name that starts with an A.  Tired of their greedy ways.  

I am sure this is here and has been asked but where the heck is the option to view multiple files in Affinity?  I can't find it anywhere.  It is driving me insane.  First, it took me hours to figure out how to export a file to .png, or .jpg as no-one could see the "affinity" files.  Thanks.  Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Samantha

I finally took the plunge and left the big bad we shall not mention their name that starts with an A.  Tired of their greedy ways.  

I am sure this is here and has been asked but where the heck is the option to view multiple files in Affinity?  I can't find it anywhere.  It is driving me insane.  First, it took me hours to figure out how to export a file to .png, or .jpg as no-one could see the "affinity" files.  Thanks.  Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Samantha

Hi Samantha, 

I use the same method to open multiple files as when I used to have PS. 

I prefer to open the files directly from the Finder (Affinity Photo is the default app for TIFFS on my Mac). 

Multiples can also be opened from the 'Open Dialogue' from within Affinity Photo: 

post-10932-0-67503400-1465550445_thumb.png

Below are screen shots of multiple files opened in separated mode and windowed mode: 

post-10932-0-07265600-1465550139_thumb.png 

post-10932-0-57930300-1465550170_thumb.png 

Hope this helps. 

Paul.