Sign in to follow this  
marsofearth

Is Development of Affinity Design Active?

I am just wondering if Development of Affinity Design is still Active or has it plateued in favour of other projects?

There are a couple design houses asking me, and I am apt to say stick with Adobe because they are still in active development.

Don't get me wrong, I love the potential of Affinity Design/Photo but as it stands, I could not really call it professional.

There seems to be a breadth of features that are promised to come to Design/Photo, but I am just wondering if this is more of a wait 2 years and see.

Cheers!

Mars 

Thank you MEB,

Am I correct in thinking that Ruler Origins will still be FIXED, unable to move?

I did a quick read through the forums, and I do not see any indications that there will be any changes to rulers significantly.

Thanks,

Mars

Hi Mars,

As far as i know they will still be fixed. This is mostly because there's still improvements to be made to the artboards which the guides are tied to. In version 1.4.2 guides will move with the artboards, something you can't to in the current MAS version for example. We will get there.