You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello,

For some reason, the pressure profile is not working when I try to adjust the lines in this file I'm working on. It works in my other files, but not this one. I even tried copying and pasting the elements into a new document (thinking the current file was corrupted), and it still did not work. Please help! I have attached the file. 

Hello,

I'm using the pen tool to create the line I need and no, I'm not using a tablet, I'm using the track pad. I create a straight line with the pen tool, then I try to adjust the line using the Pressure profile under the Stroke panel but the line does not respond (remains unchanged). Any suggestions? Thanks for the response! 

• Staff

Hi selah2012,

You seem to be doing everything right. Regarding how you are changing the pressure profile, are you dragging one of the end points of the line bringing the other automatically with it?

If that's the case, click on one of the end points first, so you can move them independently. You can also add points in the middle of the line and drag them around.

I've recorded a small clip (no sound) showing those things. Let me know if you still have trouble. Maybe i'm missing something here.