You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ironman hulkbuster illustration

digital_wampa

All vector done in Aff Designer. Lots of gradients - some soft vectors for highlights.

One thing thats nice is the copy and paste ( command shift v) of an all ready created gradient into a new shape - you don't have to save it as a swatch -  just paste into your new shape and adjust.

Real time saver.

post-818-0-87495900-1463354235_thumb.jpg

Great work! Nailed that gold color that doesn't look greenish (that is all to easy to get). The gradients look like fine airbrushing. Just a few nits about the background, the building on the right has a tangent with Iron Man's shoulder. There's also some tangents with the buildings in the center and those buildings seem to be floating as they don't appear in the background, but there's blue sky there -- between IM's right (our left) arm and leg. 

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

They're FAR from forgotten - we've got some great new things on the way, but I can't talk about them because you never know who's reading the forum! :S

Of course you know, Matt. We are! :D

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

They're FAR from forgotten - we've got some great new things on the way, but I can't talk about them because you never know who's reading the forum! :S

Tick followed tock, followed tick followed tock.

Perspective tool and mesh warp can't come soon enough to AD.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

• 2 weeks later...