You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Any details on Publisher

Hi, I'm very new to Affinity, I'm in the process of trying out the demos and love them. I've been a designer for 22 years and am ready to switch from Adobe.

I've read a few posts about a Affinity Publisher for some time in the future to replace InDesign. Is this true? If there are any details on this please let me know. Is it months away or years away?

I'd love to volunteer myself as a beta tester when it is ready. I consider myself an Indesign expert at the moment, so I'd be able to offer valuable insight. In my opinion anyway.

Well, that's it, thanks for making amazing software and offering a fair and reasonable pricing model.

Rob

Hi Rob,

and welcome here … :)

Many of us are eagerly awaiting Affinity Publisher going in beta. I would suggest to do a search for “Affinity Publisher” on this forum, and you will find the relevant threads very easily. As far as the release date is concerned, here is the quote from the official FAQ:

When is Affinity Publisher launching?
Affinity Publisher should hopefully be available in beta form at the end of 2016. However, we will only release Publisher when we are happy with it and will of course keep you updated on this.

Hope that helps …  :)

Alex

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am also waiting for the new AFPublisher, because I'm very happy with AFPhoto and AFDesigner  :rolleyes:

Is it possible to sign up as a beta tester? In the past I used Adobe-Photoshop, -Illustrator, -InDesign and QuarkXPress. Long time ago I started with PageMaker and Ventura Publisher ( ^_^ ).

Please let me know, when the Beta of AFPublisher ist available.

Hi there,

I am also waiting for the new AFPublisher, because I'm very happy with AFPhoto and AFDesigner  :rolleyes:

Is it possible to sign up as a beta tester? In the past I used Adobe-Photoshop, -Illustrator, -InDesign and QuarkXPress. Long time ago I started with PageMaker and Ventura Publisher ( ^_^ ).

Please let me know, when the Beta of AFPublisher ist available.

Thanks for mentioning Ventura Publisher … miss it terribly every day, especially the included "Database Publisher" is a stroke of genius. Such a shame the company let it die. *sigh*