You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello everyone -

I missed an opportunity to get a discount on Affinity Photo.  However, I see online there are several coupons that can be used if Affinity is purchased directly from the Affinity site.  I am a mac user and any attempt I make to purchase Affinity sends me to the app store.  Is there actually a current discount on Affinity Photo that can be used by a mac user?

Thanks in advance - 

Pam

Which is still an absolute BARGAN!

I totally agree.  I can remember clicking on my trial (which had expired) and it taking me to the app store to purchase.  It was $10 off at that time, but I got busy and forgot to make the purchase.  That deal no longer shows for me.  

• 2 months later...

I totally agree.  I can remember clicking on my trial (which had expired) and it taking me to the app store to purchase.  It was $10 off at that time, but I got busy and forgot to make the purchase.  That deal no longer shows for me.  

What I meant was that even at $50, Affinity Designer is an absolute bargain!  It would still be a bargain at $150.  I'm sorry you missed the deal that was going on but seriously think that the extra $10 that you need to spend is well worth it.  The developers have done an awesome job and if you can't justify the extra $10 then maybe this isn't the software for you.  Just remember, your other option out there costs several hundreds of dollars more for their subscription model.

Maybe it's easier for me to justify spending the money because I am self employed and use the Affinity(Serif) products to make a living.  I'm sure that someone that uses another program that costs hundreds and maybe thousands of dollars more to make a living can justify the cost of that program.  But what I see here is real value at an absolutely unbelievable price.  At $50, Serif has priced it so it is affordable to the masses and I don't think they need to offer ANY discount beyond that.  

I don't even use Windows and I will probably end up buying the Windows version when it comes out just to show my appreciation for the products.

For what it is worth, Affinity Photo is now on sale (at least in the US Mac Store) to celebrate its 1st birthday.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7