You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

If I'm editing an panorama, it works until it starts with the render process. It's not working anymore then and my whole Mac starts lagging :(

I deleted the program and downloaded it again but it's still not working. Before last weekend everything was normal and okey but now....

post-30372-0-04431900-1462535878_thumb.png

• Staff

Hi nicoJ,

Thanks for the files.

I can process the panorama here without issues however it's only processing the first two images (DSC_0334.NEF and DSC_0335.NEF). This is expected because the third image (DSC_0336.NEF) is quite different from the first two. It wasn't taken from the same point of view (note the position of the red building). The panorama feature works best when you take continuous shots standing on the same point. They all must have overlapping areas for the software to identify and process them correctly. This is the reason the third image isn't being processed.