Hi Tatyana,

Your DPI is set to 0 which is why you're getting the very large values. Ideally it should be set to 96 if you're making an image for web, or if you're doing work for print you will want it 300. You may also want to ensure you uncheck 'Resample' when changing the DPI so it retains the 1024 pixel dimensions.

However it shouldn't actually be possible to set a DPI as 0 - trying to do that on a new document will revert it to its previously set value. Would you be able to attach your document before changing the DPI please so I can pass it on to the developers. Was there anything specific you did when making this document that may have caused that issue?

Thanks

Hi, Sean P

Thanks for the answer. I followed your advice, delivered dpi300, but the result was the same. Then, I did save the document in pixels when dpi300, then re-open the document resizing only after that I turned millimeters without any Digits, after turning off Resampel the digits.

I made a video that would be understandable.

As you requested, I put the original file.

Thanks again for your help, and I wish you a good weekend

Tatyana.

ваниль.afphoto

Без названия.mov

Hi Tatyana,

It looks like something went a little wrong during the creation of the file and the DPI has gone wrong. You need to apply the DPI to the document before changing it to centimetres which I believe you have now done. If not follow these steps and it should correct the document's DPI.

1. 1. Open your file
  2. 2. Document > Resize Document
  3. 3. Change DPI to 300 and ensure you untick Resample
  4. 4. Click 'Resize'
  5. 5. Save and reopen your document - you should now be able to use any other units you wish without a problem

I will get your document passed to the developers to see if there is anything they can see that might have caused the problem.

Is their any chance you could attach your original file you started with when making this was it the original file from the Canon EOS 5D Mark 2 (JPG or RAW?). Essentially any information on how this document was created would be very useful.

Hi Sean!

This file was downloaded from depositphotos :) with water runoff signs. Then I removed the signs using the " stamp" and "Inpaiting Brooch Tool". Then use the tool selection and Refine correction trim edges. Then I applied a filter sharpness - Clarity and the program hangs, I waited 20 minutes, but the response was not on the program, as the program took all the memory (had to terminate the program forcibly After rebooting affinity photo was automatically saved file, so I do or what not. I had to do again). Since I am now developing a label for syrup, I need the size in centimeters, then resizing, and the program hangs again, then forced termination of the program. Once opened the program, the transition to resize and I zameteli this large size when resizing of pixels to centimeters. Then I wrote to you about the problem)))

I have a wonderful day
Tatyana

post-15790-0-84435500-1462793891_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your reply. It is actually your image that is at fault, and it has not been caused by the software. I've passed it onto the developers to see if they can detect this kind of problem with an image and correct accordingly.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day :)