You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Debugger Version from Affinity Photo - Plugins won't work (Nik - Topaz)

Hi,

after a rebuilt of my iMac (Retina Model 15,1 2014) Plugins won't work correct. I've made a clean instal and become only the Demo Mode for the Nik Plugins like Color Efex or Analog Efex. The plugins works before with OS X 10.11.3. After the Clean install i've OS X 10.11.4.

Topaz brings the message you can see in following Screenshot:

post-7002-0-89690500-1462424994_thumb.png

I don't know wich file Affinity photo needs to starts the plugins (Nik) as full version. I deleted the Nik Collection and Topaz and after Restart i Installed the plugins again. But nothing changed. I have start a topic in the forum but I became only answer - deinstall und reinstall the plugins. The Plugin paths show to the plugin folder from photoshop 2015 CC and the support path is the global Access ("/")

As result - I can't use affinity like I want (Today no replacement for Photoshop). With a Debugging Version it should be able to find the error where the plugins can't run in full working mode (no DEMO).

Can you help me!

Debugging Version could help also for causeless other Problems.

My system

iMac Retina late 2014 Model 15,1

4 GHz Core i7

AMD radeon R9 M295X with 4GB RAM

Fusion drive 3 TB

16GB RAM

OS X 10.11.4 (Clean install)