You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

rotation of image in RAW mode

• Staff

Hi David4

There was some issues with the rotate commands in the Develop Persona, so they've been temporarily removed. Our developers will bring them back at a later date when they're working correctly.

In the meantime, you will have to Develop the image and then use Document > Rotate.... in the Photo Persona to rotate the image.

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

I can even rotate the image using the touchpad so it really is strange that there is no button.

One of those things that are not really a big deal but not minor either.

I mean at least, although probably not a programmers dream implementation, would be to to use the same code that is triggered by the touchpad and then set a variable that indicates that the rotate button was pressed and before the image is displayed in photo persona perform the photo personas rotation command based on this variable.