You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[…] fall asleep with the computer on my lap!  That's why it's taking so long...IF YOU MUST KNOW!!!   L    O    L

Great story! Perhaps you misunderstood the few words … just couldn’t believe that Serif has not solved it. All the best!

Hi popncorn,

As evtonic3 pointed out sending the file as an afdesign or afphoto file to the Print shop may not be the best solution. Unless they have Affinity programs installed there's isn't much they can do with it. Most print shops accept PDF's for print. If you aren't able to export your file as a PDF can you please upload it using this link so we can take a look? Which PDF preset are you using to export the file?

All files will be deleted after being inspected.

Thanks.

MEB, I sent the file to the link you provided above and I sent a message to your in-box. Thanks!

MEB, I sent the file to the link you provided above and I sent a message to your in-box. Thanks!  This is the revised file that you sent that I can't open.  The other 2 files with the red mark-ups opened fine.  But this one never opened.  Advise please.  And thank you again for your help.