You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

hi there, i have not been using affinity because pantone colours are a must be to my work. i read now that version 1.4 should support the use of pantone spots. i still cannot find the palettes in my latest installed version? can anybody help?

thx, tm

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any word on when the next update for Photo (Mac )will be released? I've been running into some issues that have forced me to go back to Photoshop Elements from time to time and I'd like to cut PS loose for good. Has the work on the Windows version stalled development of the Mac version?

• Staff

Hi dotlyc,

There will be a Beta 1.5 soon (you will be able to access/use it if you already bought the Mac App Store version) but there's not eta yet.

The Windows version hasn't stalled the development of the Mac version. We have a team for each platform. The delay is mostly due to the number or complexity of the improvements/new features.

Hi Affinity team,

Congrats to you guys, great tool (AP), like it a lot!

Always reading this forum and looking into the tutorials...

The many questions I have, actually, are similar to people who already have posted, but they all tend to remain open...

Nevertheless you always have some workarounds...

One of my biggest issues here is opacity and pen pressure (wacom intuos pro)...doesn't exist.

(my smallest is the font size of the UI (imac 27") this is set to large...but doesn't change.)

I hope to receive updates soon...as you promise...to enjoy even more.

CK

• 2 weeks later...