You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I was working on my menu design in AD, I tried the Edited in APhoto feature, somehow in AP after selecting a couple of images to lighten the colors, somehow it affected the background, and when I went back to ADsigner, the background was affected, can't figure out how to change it, it seems anytime I draw another background and fIll with the desired CMYK color, it shifts once I place it on the art board and select arrange to place it in the background position. Any clue?

Thanks.

I saved that same file as a copy, now the background is working properly.

That tells me there is some effect in the art board as I edit it in AP,

amped by the way I have posted that once before, the AD app crashes when I select edit in AP.

I will not use this feature until the bug gets fixed. In order to edit my images from AD, I just open the image in its own in AP, instead sending the whole document to AP.