You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

David

Well truth be told I didn't make the logo concept....However some muppet agency made it in photoshop with stock photo textures so I re-drew it as a vector element with distressing included.

It was more a project of take on brand half way through development and evolve it into something with consistency. 

For the booklets I exported as flat 300dpi PDFs with bleed but no marks, and imported into (sorry) Indesign to make pages then exported for print.

For flyers I exported as Hi Res PDFs with bleed and marks - I'm having very occasional issues with hole filling back inside shapes so everything is going out flat at the minute.

I opted for PDFs for the booklet because I think its the only file type that exports all the Artboards in one batch with bleed and marks??? I could be wrong.

Just to add PDF will be Hi-Res if your doc is 300DPI in the doc set up...unless you change that in the export window,

post-865-0-36982400-1461086792_thumb.png

Once again, I'm in awe of your design skills David. Such great work. Thanks for the tips on exp[ortin /printing (if I ever need to do such a thing in the future).

I do love a sweat brochure. Much better than a plain one! :p

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

Oh the irony of not asking for typos to be called out when I tittle the hole thread "Sweat" rather than "Sweet" thats the second time and last time I will make that typo ;)

Mmmmm who wants a sweaty leaflet?

LOL. I assumed that the inclusion of the word "sweat" was a deliberate choice to indicate the amount of hard work you put into the project! Most definitely a sweet result, anyway. :)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Once again, I'm in awe of your design skills David. Such great work. Thanks for the tips on exp[ortin /printing (if I ever need to do such a thing in the future).

I do love a sweat brochure. Much better than a plain one! :P

George

Thanks George thats kind of you, I wish I was as good as you make out but I just pretend I know what I'm doing ;)