Ferry Hardest

Layer management issue with Wacom Intuos 4

Hi,

When you select multiple layers in the layer manager, to move them up or down, these layers don't appear visually selected, it seems as you're not going to move the layers, but when released they've really changed his position... it's a pretty uncomfortable bug.

I have this problem working with Wacom Intuos 4, in 2 different computers, an iMac running Mavericks and another one with Yosemite.

Twitter · @FerryHardest

I just posted almost the same issue https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/19785-problem-with-pen-and-tablet-interaction-with-layers-list/

Do you have the bug when you grab a bunch of objects on a layers list, scroll and when release, you moved some other object instead?

Hi footof,

It's exactly the same problem !

Twitter · @FerryHardest

I have even a bigger bug.  I am not using my Intros pad, but I have lost my layers panel completely.  No sign of it .  Any suggestions?

I have even a bigger bug.  I am not using my Intros pad, but I have lost my layers panel completely.  No sign of it .  Any suggestions?

It is most likely that you have closed the Layers Panel. Go to View > Studio and ensure 'Layers' is ticked - if not click it to display the panel.