You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Spotter's guide to stereotypes

giantlobsterprd

Fun stuff!! The style reminds me of government type (USA) products from the early 1960's. By the way, change the habitat and markings just a bit and it will also work on the western side of the pond. Keep up the great work!

Solly

JFSJ

N3MKH

Super cool style!. I think - If I may give my opinion -, that the mother's body looks a little bit 'masculine', mainly because of the broad shoulders and chest. The rest of the picture looks fantastic. Congrats!

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

Follow us on Instagram  |  Follow us on Twitter |  Like us on Facebook

Super cool style!. I think - If I may give my opinion -, that the mother's body looks a little bit 'masculine', mainly because of the broad shoulders and chest. The rest of the picture looks fantastic. Congrats!

Thanks, I guess.

---

Dan Robinson  |  Giant Lobster Productions Ltd

Web: giantlobster.uk

Instagram: @giantlobsterprd

"Art is never finished – only abandoned." - LdV

Where's here?

In Scandinavia.

In fact I think you are wrong.. I think the origin is all Scandinavian. The only thing that should suggest otherwise is the lack of blonde hair. ;) And the shoulders are totally feminine in my opinion. 

- Affinity Photo 2.3.0
- Affinity Designer 2.3.0
-Affinity Publisher 2.3.0

MacBook Pro 16 GB
MacOS Sonoma 14.1.2

In Scandinavia.

In fact I think you are wrong.. I think the origin is all Scandinavian. The only thing that should suggest otherwise is the lack of blonde hair. ;) And the shoulders are totally feminine in my opinion. 

Thanks! Yes I've spent lots of time in Copenhagen and these über-cool people are everywhere, plus they're all tall, blonde and attractive. Damn them.

---

Dan Robinson  |  Giant Lobster Productions Ltd

Web: giantlobster.uk

Instagram: @giantlobsterprd

"Art is never finished – only abandoned." - LdV

• 2 weeks later...

Part of a larger idea I've been working on. Not at all based on any friends of mine. No, really. Not even a tiny bit.

attachicon.gifparents.png

These people don't check their baby's nappies in the normal way: as they have a bluetooth sensor in the nappy and a corresponding app bought from the Nappstore, LOL. :P

Baby change? Nah! Baby upgrade more like.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111